Looking for a delicious and easy-to-make Sticky Crispy Beef Burger Recipe? Look no further than this simple and satisfying recipe! With just a few ingredients, you can create the perfect savory burger that is both sticky and crispy – making it the perfect dish for any meal of the day. Whether you’re looking to satisfy your hunger at lunchtime or impress your guests at a backyard cookout, this Sticky Crispy Beef Burger Recipe is sure to please. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try today!
-1 pound of ground beef
-1/4 cup bread crumbs
-1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
-1/2 teaspoon onion powder
-1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-1/4 teaspoon black pepper
-1/3 cup ketchup
-1 tablespoon yellow mustard
-1 tablespoon brown sugar
-1 tablespoon vinegar
-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
-1/2 cup corn flakes
-3 tablespoons butter
-6 hamburger buns
1. preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Form mixture into 6 patties.
3. In a small bowl, mix together ketchup, yellow mustard, brown sugar, vinegar, and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, crush corn flakes into crumbs and then mix with melted butter.
5. Place burgers on a baking sheet, and top each with 2 tablespoons of the prepared ketchup mixture. Top each patty with 1/4 cup of crushed corn flakes.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 18 minutes.
7. Serve burgers on hamburger buns.
This Post Has One Comment
A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment. I do believe that you should publish more about this issue, it may not be a taboo matter but usually folks dont speak about such subjects. To the next! Cheers!!