Bun Kabab is a portion of popular street food in Pakistan. It is made with ground beef or chicken, seasoned with spices, and grilled on a skewer. Bun kababs are often served with chutney or raita and are a favorite snack for both kids and adults. This Bun Kabab recipe is easy to follow and will have you enjoying this tasty and savory treat in no time!
-1 lb ground beef or chicken
-2 cloves garlic, minced
-1 tbsp grated ginger
-1 tsp garam masala powder
-1/4 tsp red chili powder
-1/4 tsp turmeric powder
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
-2 tbsp lemon juice
-1/2 cup bread crumbs
-1 egg, beaten
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients except for the bread crumbs and egg.
2. Shape the mixture into small patties or balls.
3. Coat each patty or ball in bread crumbs, then dip in the beaten egg.
4. Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
5. Grill the kababs for 8-10 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Serve with chutney or raita on the side. Enjoy!
This Bun Kabab recipe is a delicious and easy way to enjoy classic Pakistani street food. Made with ground beef or chicken, Bun Kababs are seasoned with spices and grilled to perfection. Serve with chutney or raita on the side for a tasty and satisfying snack or meal. Enjoy!
This Post Has One Comment
A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment. I do believe that you should publish more about this issue, it may not be a taboo matter but usually folks dont speak about such subjects. To the next! Cheers!!