Looking for an easy and delicious way to add variety to your breakfast routine? Look no further than Crispy Egg Paratha – a delicious, crispy flatbread stuffed with a perfectly fried egg and loaded with tons of flavor. This tasty recipe is simple to prepare, using only basic ingredients that are readily available crispy Egg Paratha Recipe at any grocery store. You can have a hot and satisfying meal that will start your day off right in just a few minutes!
– 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1 tablespoon of oil
– 1/4 cup of water
– 1 egg, beaten
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– Chopped cilantro for serving
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt. Stir in the oil and water to form a soft dough. Knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 minutes.
2. Roll out the dough into a thin, round disc on a lightly floured surface. Use your fingers to press indentations all over the dough.
3. In a small bowl, beat together the egg and melted butter. Pour this mixture over the dough and spread it out evenly using a pastry brush or spoon.
4. Fold the dough in half and then into quarters, forming a small square. Pinch the edges of the dough together to seal.
5. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the paratha and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Serve hot, garnished with chopped cilantro if desired.